The course aims to:
1. Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges
2. Enhance the ability to source, analyse and critically appraise all types of business data and practice
3. Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value adding systems
4. Integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve business transformation
5. Engender a spirit of critical enquiry and environment that fosters lifelong learning and continuous personal and professional development
6. Develop skills of entrepreneurial leadership such as creativity, innovation, collaboration, risk taking, etc
Transfer into the University of South Wales MBA
The UNICAF Scholarship Programme allows you to enrol in Unicaf University’s Master in Business Administration programme, then transfer to the University of South Wales Master of Business Administration upon successful completion of 120 credits. To graduate with the USW MBA you will have to complete an additional 2 modules (60 credits).
Unicaf offers a number of scholarships to eligible students. For more information, please contact a UNICAF student adviser.
Apply now: http://bit.do/unicaf01- and study from £2351