About this Course
This is the first-ever complete course available on Simpliv to get started with Oracle ADF 12C. The course will give you complete in-depth knowledge of Oracle ADF. Step by step instructions from installing necessary tools to development, deployment, and troubleshooting on the server. I have edited all the videos to keep them shorter and more informative, Removed unnecessary server starting wait time so that students don't have to wait and can focus on only useful information and that will save learning time.
All the ADF concepts will be demonstrated with use-cases. Student can also download demonstrated project and practice on own machine to learn with every lecture.
You will learn :
- Understanding of Oracle ADF
- Understanding of ADF faces, jsff, task flows, View, Model, Application module, View Objects, View criteria, View Links, Bind variables
- Validations, Taskflow parameters, Taskflow reset Contextual events.
- Installing and configuring Oracle Jdeveloper
- Developing Oracle ADF fusion web application
- Deploying your first ADF application on WebLogic server
- Troubleshooting issues on WebLogic server
- Windows or Mac system with at least 8 GB of RAM