Our client, an International Construction and Engineering company is seeking 2 pro-active and hands on Civil Engineers for their current projects in Kenya.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
The successful candidates will support the Project construction manager in the planning and accompaniment of the works. He/She will work with other professionals to help build and maintain roads as well as finding new solutions to transport problems requirements and higher guidelines. Experience in Road construction is a MUST!
• Support the project construction manager in the planning and accompaniment of the works
• Assist in the preparation of the work plan
• Prepare monthly reports of work
• Design and improve road schemes
• Maintain the road network
• Plan and supervise projects
• Review contract documents
• Manage construction teams
• Design and maintain structures
• Experience in road structural drainage infrastructure
• Supervise roadworks
• Deal with stakeholders including clients, transport specialists and members of the public
• Any additional duty that may deemed for the role
• Bachelor of Engineering in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Knowledgeable of the Equator Principles and the IFC Performance Standards
• Experience in Road Construction
• Experience working in Africa
• Experience dealing with stakeholders including clients, transport specialists and members of the public
• Problem solver and excellent analytical skills
• Strong Time Management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to liaise and coordinate with others
• Willing to travel within Kenya
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Position Level: Management level
Deadline: 4th of December, 2022
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured