Our client a leading gaming company and has an immediate position of a 2nd Level Support Engineer in Kenya to support 2nd level servicing in Ghana/Kenya operations.
Handle escalated support queries from 1st level support including;
- Analyze escalated customer support issues and provide workarounds and resolutions
- Database analysis for searching information related to issues escalated by 1st level support
- Train customer support to minimize escalated issues and provide better prompt customer service.
- Raise product issues from the field to development/product that are required to provide better support.
- Issue on demand SQL reports not supported by the admin.
- Request platform features to make the operations work more efficiently
- Code analysis for identifying issues.
The ideal candidate is a mid-level support engineer with 3-5years’ experience and with the following technical skills:
- Good level of SQL capabilities.
- Ability to analyze PHP code and possibly fix issues.
- Good understanding of WEB technologies and HTTP protocols.
- Communication skills.