Efficiently oversee and manage 3pl transactions which include inventory, warehouse, and distribution.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
Position: 3PL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER (FOR A SHIPPING AND LOGISTICS COMPANY)
Employer: A SHIPPING AND LOGISTICS COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-3PL SCM-05-2022
Job Category: MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
Requirements: BACHELORS DEGREE.
• At least 4 years working experience in 3pl management at senior management level.
• Must demonstrate very good experience in operations, business development and industry compliance requirements and customer service.
3PL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER ROLES INCLUDE;
• Efficiently oversee and manage 3pl transactions which include inventory, warehouse, and distribution.
• Ensure all deliveries are done on time and that stock levels are sufficient.
• Planning routes as well as processing shipments. Resolve any issues from customers and tackling any challenges faced.
• Negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
• Maintaining exceptional relationships with suppliers.
Salary: KSHS. 250,000 - 300,000
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget