ICRI is currently looking for focused, dedicated and highly qualified individuals to provide editing services for our clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Industry: Research and Development,
Impact center for Research International (ICRI) is a capacity building, research and consulting company in multiple areas. We focus on delivering quality services to our clients and development partners through research-based solution models in a range of areas. We undertake market research, feasibility studies, baseline surveys, impact assessment studies and solution modeling, Monitoring and Evaluation and effective communication services in a range of disciplines. ICRI is currently looking for focused, dedicated and highly qualified individuals to provide editing services for our clients.
Duties and responsibilities
• Editing manuscripts for English and scientific soundness to meet publication standards of international journals.
• Improve the readability and flow of ideas in manuscripts and provide constructive comments on areas that need further improvement by the author.
• Read, re-write and paraphrase manuscripts with high percentage of plagiarized content so that it meets the percentage required for publication.
• Read, edit, and recast sentences that are poorly structured so that they are not only correct grammatically but also understandable scientifically.
• Ensure manuscripts are properly formatted and conform to basic structural standards of publishable articles.
• Work with the author through feedback channels to ensure manuscript meet the publication’s style and editorial policy.
• Maintain good working relationships with authors and other key staff such as production, editorial assistants, proofreaders, graphics artists, and marketing personnel.
• Be available to recheck your previously edited manuscripts to ensure client satisfaction.
• Attend scheduled online training meetings and capacity building programs.
• Adhere to deadlines for assignments given.
Qualifications of Ideal Candidates
• Minimum of a Master’s degree in Natural, Biomedical, medical and Life Sciences.
• Shortlisted Candidates will be required to provide evidence of research experience such as peer reviewed and published papers.
• Those currently pursuing a master’s degree must have at least finished drafting the thesis and show evidence of preparing a manuscript if shortlisted.
• Good mastery of English language and knowledge in writing scientific manuscripts and the art of scientific communication.
• Self-motivated, dedicated and disciplined individuals with keen attention to details.
• You should possess high level critical thinking skills and able to identify logic gaps and plug them
• Ideal candidates should be available to work at least 6-8 hours per day
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV (Not exceeding 3pages) with the subject (Academic Research Editor) on or before 3rd June 2022.
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget