Department: Corporate Communications & PR
Reports to: Head of Corporate Communications & PR
Location: Head office or satellite office
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing several accounts
• Championing the customer/client at all levels internally
• Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
• Create and execute revenue/visibility growth campaigns and events for the different accounts handled.
• Developing quotes and proposals for different communication initiatives
• Achieving revenue targets and goals
• Giving reports of activities on a weekly, monthly and as when required concerning accounts handled
• Managing client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support.
• Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to supervisor.
• Planning and overseeing new communications and PR initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• Degrees in Business, Marketing, or any other related fields
• Formal business development/sales training is an added advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to solve tough problems
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Excellent time management and organization
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Achieve set revenue targets for all accounts handled every month
• Create and execute visibility campaigns for all accounts handled every quarter
• Share contact and close out reports within 48hrs of activity completion
• Develop quotes and proposals for campaigns and events at least two weeks before the respective campaign or event
• Maintain an excellent customer experience within the service areas for the accounts handled
• Maintain a clear mailing/broadcast database for corporates and giving referral