Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing the Aspira Account Manager is responsible for managing the relationships with retail partners as well as the overall sales and marketing activities so as to ensure that the company meets/exceeds its sales targets. The role also includes the management of Aspira Sales Agents who operate from retailers’ locations, the co-branding (both in-shop and digital) with the retailers, joint marketing campaigns, as well as retailer staff training. While most of the time of the Account Manager is spent on-site to drive sales, he/she is also expected to closely monitor KPIs and report on these on regular basis.
- Demonstrates thought leadership and helps drive a customer-centric mindset.
- Champions the Customer Experience strategy that is aligned with and supports the overall business strategy.
- Maintains a body of knowledge on current and emerging Sales and Marketing best practices and processes.
- Continuous learning about sales and marketing management, including market research, industry best practices and global standards;
- Analyse and prepare sales and marketing reports;
- Ensures adequate staffing and optimal operation at all times;
- Ensures Agents understand and adhere to set rosters, internal policies and procedures
- Keeps up to date with business development and new product lines;
- Highlights credit, fraud, operational and other risks and areas for improvement;
- Delivers the allocated part of the operation within agreed budgets, service levels and business targets;
- Reports on opportunities and customer segments to be targeted;
- Lead and contribute to put in place the departmental (or wider scope) organisational policies and procedures (SOPs).
- Evaluates performance for growth opportunities and provides regular feedback.
- Identifies training needs and organizes training interventions to meet quality standards
- Ensures that poor performance is remedied via support, training or disciplinary action as appropriate. Liaises with Human Resources and Head of Department on all employment issues.
- Builds a positive team culture with strong positive engagement
- Leads and inspires a team of Agents to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and customer satisfaction
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Full compliance of the Sales team to company policies and procedures, including fraud prevention and customer service
- Disbursements of retailers under Account Manager’s responsibility vs. targets
- Consistency of disbursements by retailer and growth rate
- Customer service and satisfaction levels
- Level of Aspira branding in retailers’ shops and online (website & social media)
- Number of joint marketing campaigns held with retailers, including level of planning and execution, deliverables and outcomes
- Proportion of Agents under responsibility that meet targets
- Proportion of Retailers under responsibility that meet targets
- Number of training hours delivered by retailer location and by retailer frontliner staff
- Degree holder in management or business-related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of Sales and Marketing management
- Strong Team management, Leadership, Coaching, Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Committed to exceptional customer service and ability to deal with demanding customers and process escalations
- Action oriented, diligent, proactive and solution-oriented, with excellent problem solving skills
- Energetic and motivating individual
- Creative thinking and problem solving approach
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Multitasking with ease to handle the needs of various parties at the same time