Reporting to the Head of Sales, the job holder will be responsible for providing Enterprise Sales oversight and leadership to the company’s B2B / B2G sales funnel, thus ensuring achievement of Products and Solutions sales targets. She/he will be responsible for working with the team to build and maintain strong customer relationships with established customers and developing new customers. The role is accountable for Profit and Loss (P/L) within the Enterprise business unit.
Seeking energetic, highly motivated, professional, experienced executive in selling cloud solutions to Enterprise customers.
You should be a self-starter able to work remotely and be on the road 30-50% of the time.
You should be comfortable in a start-up environment where you are ultimately responsible for the success of your deals and you must be tenacious and insistent on getting what you need to get the deal done.
You should have personal contacts with the CEOs, CTOs, CMOs, and CFOs of the major enterprises in your territory and be able to continue progressing opportunities currently in the pipeline as well as develop new pipeline throughout the territory.
• Maximize direct and channel sales (where required) within your territory.
• Grow and convert sales funnel, produce monthly, quarterly forecast and weekly commit and pipeline development reports.
• Involve other Company resources on selected opportunities (e.g. Consultants, Services etc.) where appropriate.
• Provide input for the strategic development of the territory (e.g. opportunity qualification, partner propensity, preferred partner selection process)
Detailed Key responsibilities,
• Develop and execute detailed sales strategies for Enterprise Sales in existing and new customers.
• Identify and cultivate executive level relationships of existing and new customers.
• Develop key account plans and review on a regular basis, adjusting for market and customer conditions the tactics to closure.
• Provide regular pipeline reports to executive level management.
• Ensure that all Enterprise Sales business proposals and tender documents are a best fit to the customer’s needs.
• Get buy-in from executive management to implement relevant Enterprise Sales improvements (process and systems / products and services) to enhance quality and efficiency within the business.
• Ensure that the customer Supply chain is properly managed from ordering to aging revenue to renewal of cloud and service contracts, and Enterprise Sales is in sync with the customer cycles.
• Prepare periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc) management and ad hoc reports.
Knowledge and working experience,
• At least 5 years’ experience selling complex software solutions to large Enterprises.
• Demonstrated experience in B2B strategy development and execution exceeding company growth and sales objectives.
• Experienced in the leading of commercial tenders and developing business proposals and being at least one step ahead of the competition to win new projects.
• Be a natural sales-person - hunter who loves the thrill of getting the PO signed.
• Able to position and sell large and complex IT and/or Cloud Computing solutions.
• Self-starter with the ability to build strong relationships, articulate product and business strategies, create preference and close deals.
• Have strong technical (software and cloud technology solutions) and business acumen.
• Demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate with and convince end customers and partners using a win/win philosophy.
Proficiency in English and Kiswahili (written and spoken)
• Extended working hours as required to support customer or close deals.
• Working in a dynamic startup environment