Lipa Later is a risk-free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly installments. Our mission is to be a financial partner that makes living more affordable, thereby enabling people to achieve their dreams.
To do this, we make use of financial inclusion and data-driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion+ African consumers. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with the ambition and capacity to shape a bright future for the continent and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa. This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. By joining our team, you will not only contribute towards the development of innovative products but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
Our Team :
By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented professionals.
About the Role:
The role will include the following responsibilities:
i) Account Management
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our partners.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with partners.
- Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas to improve.
- Collaborate with the business development team to Identify and grow opportunities within territory with existing partners
- Implementing strategies to promote revenue generation
ii) Partnerships & Relationship Management
- Frequent store visits and building a business network.
- Training and onboarding of partners
- Co-marketing liaison and Promoting PR/communication initiatives in markets to maximize brand exposure.
- Reporting and Branding.
i) Team Management
- Hiring & Training of Sales Agents
- Manage the region's sales team
- Implementing strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required:
- At least 2 years’ work experience with a minimum of 1-year experience in Account Management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in the field of business or related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience delivering tailored solutions to partners’ needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently as an individual and as part of a team.
If interested, kindly send your CV with the subject line “Account Manager - Kenya”