We want to hire an experienced Account Manager for our delivery team. In our high-growth, the high-uncertainty environment you’ll be asked to engage with Influx clients, assess their needs, and strategically align the use of our services to achieve those needs. To succeed in this role, you need to be tactical and take action proactively in order to coordinate the Clients and Influx’s internal organizational units to bring the Client and Influx’s service into a harmonious and efficient relationship. You’ll be reporting directly to the Delivery Manager.
What We’re Looking for
- 5+ years of experience in client success management in a B2B SaaS company
- Prior experience blending strategy, planning, execution, and evaluation in a commercially sensitive context
- Team player, able to work with stakeholders at all levels including C-level executives
- An ability to prioritize in an environment of high uncertainty
- A communicator able to clarify, debate, influence, and persuade at all levels
- Ability to quickly build confidence with external stakeholders
- Commercial acumen with the ability to forecast future revenue based on client and services analysis
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer service design
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
What We Offer
- Strong support for work from home
- Work with an international team from a wide variety of backgrounds
- A set of international clients with high standards of excellence
If you believe you're the next person to join our team, please hit 'Apply’ to start your application with us.
Influx is a high growth startup offering a scalable, elastic, and
turnkey customer support solution for tech companies and eCommerce
brands from all over the world.
Our 24/7, on-demand support service guarantees response times and
coverage. We have 600+ staff around the world, we can troubleshoot and
solve customer problems in under one hour, every hour of the week. Check
us out at influx.com.