As a member of Angled North’s Business Development Team, you work with clients to understand their needs and co-develop appropriate solutions to boost revenue and profitability. This role is sales focused meaning your primary role is generating high-quality business and getting rewarded (salary and commissions) for it.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Analyse needs, present and sell services using compelling arguments to customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Collate customer feedback to improve product development
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Update sales efforts in the CRM and provide weekly sales reports
- Continuously collect competitor intelligence
- Continuously improve through feedback and training
What you’ll do every day:
- Cold call Kenyan HR Managers etc. to sell talks and training in career development, sales and more. Leads are generated for you so you only need to call prospects.
- Update our CRM regularly
Sales experience required. Experience in selling services is preferred.
Start date: 1st October 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured