Madison Group Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Update of the general ledgers; Preparation of the Fund accounts and commentary; Bank reconciliations;
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Key responsibilities for the position are as hereunder:
- Update of the general ledgers;
- Preparation of the Fund accounts and commentary;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Preparing statutory returns: VAT, Withholding taxes etc;
- Payables: recording and settlement;
- Receivables: Income accounting, billing and collection.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business field and completed Part III of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (CPAK) Examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be registered with Institute of Public Accountants (ICPAK) Kenya;
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process;
- Excellent accounting software user skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills;
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards;
- Have knowledge of regulatory frameworks and requirements;
- Unquestionable ethics and impeccable integrity;
- Well-organized and able to multitask and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and
- Excellent oral and written communication.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured