The Financial Accountant is responsible for running the accounting and financial activities of the entity. They analyse the economic stability of the brand and provide financial information useful for budget and investment decisions. The Accountant reports on the costs, productivity, margins and Profit & Loss of the brand.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
• CPA K qualification
• Diploma or higher in Finance and commerce-related course
• Ability to work on a limited deadline and submit reports in a timely manner.
• Ability to submit balance sheet, cash flow, Profit and loss accounts and forecasts
• Ability to process payee, Vat, NHIF, NSSF and catering levy.
• Process payroll and keep up with the creditors' and debtors' accounts.
• Prepare purchase justification for weekly purchases schedules.
• Extensive knowledge in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office.
• Team player and good communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured