- Generate monthly invoices for clients
- Conduct periodic financial evaluations for management information and updates
- Ensures all cost is booked into the accounting for the period they relate
- Cost Controlling
- Prompt and accurate balancing and posting of all receipts within financial systems
- Banking of cash and cheques in a timely manner
- First point of contact for internal and external customer enquiries
- Ensure compliance with relevant finance policies and procedures
- Preparation of monthly Management and Financial Reports.
- Managing relationship with Banks and other financial institutions.
- Ensuring short- and long-term funding needs are appropriately met.
- Responsible for filing monthly VAT and Statutory deductions such as PAYE, NSSF, and NHIF.
- Responsible for Data entry into the financial software
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Superior.
- Degree in accounting and/or finance
- Maximum of 4 years post qualification experience
- Prior exposure in an accounts payable role is highly desired
- Quickbooks proficient
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Solid Accounting Knowledge.
- Solid Knowledge in Taxation and legal framework.