Our client is a Group Holding Company who seeks to recruit a qualified Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying their financial transactions.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Industry: NGO and Real Estate,
Reports to: Finance Manager
Salary: 70 – 100 K
• Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
• Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances.
• Assist the Finance Manager in the generation of account management reports every month.
• Perform accounting analysis for cash accruals, account payables, account receivables, reconciliations, and foreign exchange.
• Provide appropriate accounting information to suppliers and customers when needed.
• Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries.
• Analyze and perform foreign currency exchanges.
• Support Auditor in conducting internal and external audits.
• Responsible for timely reconciliation and filing of all monthly statutory remittances (VAT, payroll related, WHT).
• Assist in tax preparation and filing activities.
• Reconcile general ledger accounts and revenue accounts.
• Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
• Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files.
• Prepare cash flow statements and resolve outstanding balancing issues.
• Adhere to standard accounting principles and company procedures.
• Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Management
• Diploma or professional qualification or degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Certified Public Accountant – CPA (K).
• At least 3-5 years of commercial or accounting and finance experience
• At least 3 years Audit experience
• Experience working in a busy office preferably one that handles multiple companies.
• Should be hands-on with Sage Evolution or Quickbooks & iTax.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint is required.
• Should be familiar with taxation, cash and costs analysis.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, and a strong team player.
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to effectively prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Critical, analytical, and creative thinking to identify and solve problems.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team and have a strong understanding of the theoretical and practical components of the position apart from just being familiar with performing assigned tasks.
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of the post above, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Group Holding Company) on or before 26th May 2022.
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget