Accountant (Salary 35,000-40,000)
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Good knowledge and familiar with B2C payment platform
• Processing payrolls and salaries
• Ensuring statutory payments are done on time
• University Degree in a business related field from a recognized university
• ACCA/ CPA-K is must
• 5 yrs work experience in a similar position
Work place — Kitengela