Our client manufacturing group, is looking for the following professional:
Role:Accountant (Material Management)
Skills & Qualification:
• Qualified CPA / ACCA or equivalent
• A Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Accounting or Finance) would be an added advantage.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a busy manufacturing set-up, in the Accounting & Finance Department.
• Working knowledge / experience on SAP Business One would be an added advantage
• Experience in Accounts payable, stores and material reconciliation required.
• Good communication skills and a team player.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Based in Nairobi, in the Head Office, the incumbent would be part of the Accounts Team, reporting to the Chief Accountant and Finance Controller.
• Will be part of a team handling the accounts payables, materials reconciliation and the entire procurement accounting process.
Salary Budget: Depending on candidate’s background and experience, with an indicative range of Gross Salary of Kshs. 50-60K
Other Benefits: Medical and other benefits as per Company’s rules and policies, on completion of a successful probationary period.
Joining:Immediate / Completion of Notice Period.
Apply to us if interested.