- Filing of the statutory returns i.e. NSSF, NHIF, VAT, PAYE, Catering Levy e.t.c
- Reconciliation of Bank, Payables and receivables.
- Management of project expenses
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Posting of daily transactions e.g. Invoices, Receipts, banking, e.t.c.
- Preparing annual trial balances, Financial Statements.
- Filing documents in the relevant files date-wise
- Reporting to the directors on the financial position of the company
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Maintain stock records
- Create internal and implement proper control systems, both financial and otherwise.
- Any other job assigned by the directors.
Key competencies /requirements
- Bachelors of Commerce or any other related related field
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA Section 6) or ACCA Part 2.
- 3-5 years of accounting work experience (essential).
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
Location: South Coast