The successful candidate will be responsible for accounts payable, receivable, statutory deductions and financial reporting. The ideal candidate Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in accounting preferably using Tally or QuickBooks. Hindu speakers are highly encouraged to apply.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Accountant – Nairobi Kenya
Our client, a leading company in the motorsports industry is looking for an experienced Accountant. The successful candidate will be responsible for accounts payable, receivable, statutory deductions and financial reporting. The ideal candidate Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in accounting preferably using Tally or QuickBooks. Hindu speakers are highly encouraged to apply.
• Manage Payroll and submit statutory deductions i.e. NHIF, NSSF, PAYE, Housing Levy and VAT.
• Prepare and present monthly Management Reports as well as Budgeting.
• Manage inter-company transactions.
• Handle all banking requirements both online and offline.
• Initiate Payments to Suppliers using the Online banking portal.
• Manage all licensing and permits for the business.
• Conduct regular checks on pricing and margins.
• Manage client contracts and manage tenders.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related field.
• Must have CPA or ACCA qualification.
• Must have 4 years and above working experience in a similar role.
• Must be proficient in using accounting systems, General Accounting skills and Computer skills especially excel.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in financial reporting.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proactive mindset, taking initiative to identify and address issues.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 100,000 - 150,000/=
Career Level: Mid-Level
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Deadline: 31st December 2023
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Regarding the categories, below are follow-ups: -
Which of the below accounting software are you familiar with?
SAP/Sage (3 marks)
QuickBooks (10 marks)
Navision Dynamics (4 marks)
Tally (10 marks)
Others (1 mark)
Which of these languages are you able to converse in?
English & Kiswahili (1 mark)
English & Hindu (10 marks)
English, Hindu & Kiswahili (10 marks)
How many years of experience do you have as an Accountant?
0 – 3 years (1 mark)
4 years – 15 years (10 marks)
Above 15 years (8 marks)
What is your salary expectation for this role?
Above Ksh 150,000 (1 mark)
Ksh 100,000 – Ksh 150,000 (10 marks)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.