• Manage relationship with banks, authorities and relevant finance suppliers.
• Be the main process owner and responsible person for Online QuickBooks booking system and its data.
• Build the financial processes and adherence to set out policies and procedures.
• Performing day to day accounting tasks including supplier invoice processing, journal and bank postings, revenue reconciliations.
• Support any statutory audit process and preparation of audit files.
• Record, classify and summarize financial transactions and expenditure in accordance with accounting principles.
• Be the main contact to the Finance Director, take the Company general ledger and help in maintaining and reconciliations.
• Establishing and maintaining supplier accounts and monitoring customer deposit accounts for any provisions.
• Preparation and reconciliation of bank statements as required.
• Support and improve the automation existing manual processes in line with the needs of the finance department.
• Embrace business intelligence tools available and find ways to automate reporting.
• Providing financial reporting and assistance to Finance Director and as well as other functions within the Company on ad hoc queries, tasks, etc.
• Provide review insights, monitor budget vs actual and keep a close eye on day to day spending
• Supporting the interim and annual audit process
• Payroll process and statutory filings
• Supporting the operations and administration functions
• Accounting/Business/Economics degree
• CPA / ACCA or its equivalents
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in a reputable organization
• Good working knowledge of IFRS
• Well-versed in MS Office, especially MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Ability to plan, organize and take initiative to meet job objectives and deadlines independently
• Self-driven and passionate about work
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to work alone or as part of a team
• High standards of professionalism and ethics
• Previous Experience in Hospitality Industry