- Prepare and review monthly reconciliations of assigned balance sheet accounts and ensure that general ledger accounts are reconciled with resolution to reconciling items
- Bank accounts reconciliations and resolve various issues with banks such as cleared cheque differences, bank fee anomalies and targeted balance calculations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Control all expenditure within laid down budgetary limits and justify them to the management
- Ensure timely and efficient payment to creditors
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Ensure accurate allocation of cost to the correct cost centre’s
- Creditors and debtors accounts reconciliation
- He / she will be in charge of record keeping.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Preparation and submission of all statutory payments on time.
- Well conversant with accounts payables and receivables.
- Ability to handle payroll system, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF and file returns.
- Degree and a CPA ( K)
- Must have analytical skills
- Having worked in an audit firm will be an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience
- Conversant with quickbooks
- An understanding of reporting and record keeping required
- A good understanding of Kenyan tax legislation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Good in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft World
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi task and adapt easily
- Ability to work under pressure with no or minimum supervision
Deadline for applications is 14th February 2019. Please send your applications.