Salary: 28k- 35k
Location: Kiambaa Sub- County
- Maintaining accounts receivable ledgers, files, and records.
- Generating invoices, debtor account statements and ensuring the accounts are maintained within the agreed terms.
- Performing debtor account reconciliations, investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquiries thereto.
- Generating monthly receivable reports
- Following up on overdue debtor accounts.
- Participate in regular physical stock takes & valuations
- Reconciliations of Withholding VAT Receivables
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the management
- A minimum of CPA Part 2 or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounting with at least 1 year on accounts receivable management.
- Experience in the dairy industry/Dairy Processor will be an added advantage.
- Be an excellent team player with excellent communication skills
- Have demonstrated the ability to act decisively and resolve problems
Forward your CV and Cover letter
The Application deadline is 12 th August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.