· Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting systems.
· Prepare payments to suppliers
· Payroll Administration and Payment
· Ensure all statutory returns are filed timely as required.
· Prepare monthly budget vs actual analysis and update management on the same.
· Ensure proper records and storage of all the financial data.
· Handle regular cash book reconciliations.
· Perform sales ledger and creditors ledger accounts reconciliation.
· Preparation of daily and monthly reports.
· Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations.
· Prepare timely and accurate financial reports as required.
Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Degree/diploma in any business course majoring in Accounts or Finance.
· Professional qualification in accounting; at least CPA Part II
· Proven experience with Quick Books
· Experience working in the Tourism Industry (Tours & Travels)
· High level of integrity and commitment.
· Ability to work under minimum supervision.
· Strong analytical, presentation and problem–solving skills
N.B: For you to be considered, you must indicate your salary expectation on your CV.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the subject (Accountant – Tours & Travels) before or on 9th October 2021.