Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Qualifications: Bachelor's minimum
• Maintaining accounting records on a daily basis.
• Carrying out financial transactions and analysis.
• Processing accounts payable and receivable.
• Preparing profit and loss statements.
• Maintaining general ledgers.
• Preparing tax filing and returns
• Planning organizational budgets.
• Resolving accounting anomalies
• Aiding Auditors in preparation of the audit process.
• Preparation of yearly closing statements.
• Preparing monthly financial statements.
• Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the company.
• Performing account/statements reconciliations.
• Maintaining the assets and liabilities of the company.
• Reviewing expenses incurred.
• Analyzing sales data for anomalies.
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget