The purpose of this position is to ensure proper financial reporting through collecting, tracking and analyzing company finances as well as reconciling bank statements for the attainment of the long-term business objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Our client, a beer distributor whose responsibility is to deliver products to customers, relationship building and provision of a clear path for the sales and service to retail accounts seeks to hire a talented individual who is able to handle accounting or very good at data analysis. The purpose of this position is to ensure proper financial reporting through collecting, tracking and analyzing company finances as well as reconciling bank statements for the attainment of the long-term business objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for financial management and accountability
• Managing all phases of accounts payable/receivable
• Payroll management
• Preparing regular reports and summaries of accounting activities
• Reviewing all ledger details
• Reviewing the accounts receivable (A/R) ageing reports on a daily basis
• Following up after the initial billing to ascertain if payment has been received
• Checking customers’ credit ratings and flagging long outstanding or defaulter accounts
• Maintain files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• Excellent accountancy skills, ideally honed in a hospitality environment
• Excellent data analysis & processing skills, including spreadsheet packages
• Comfortable with accounting software including PASTEL etc
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Innate problem-solver
• Unwavering professionalism
• Exceptional leadership skills
• Team player
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) K, added advantage
• Certification, knowledge & understanding of relevant accounting software including PASTEL
• 4+ years demonstrated accounting experience, preferably in an FMCG environment with a background that includes forecasting and budgeting.
Salary Range (Gross): 35,000 to 40,000 Kenya shillings
Application: While applying it is strongly recommended to note salary offer above, also indicate your notice period and at least three referees
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured