Role and Responsibilities
• Analyzes data, finance reports, budgets, tax returns, and accounting records
• Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
• Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
• Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
• Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
• CPA-K is a plus
• Previous bookkeeping experience preferred
• Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
• Works with speed and has meticulous attention to detail
• Demonstrates strong collaboration and team spirit
• Highly efficient individual who is proactive and driven to deliver
• Deeply caring individual who considers others and self in making good choices
• Deeply discreet with strong information management skills
• Highly trustworthy
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure