Our Company is looking for a qualified Finance/Accounting Admin with Bachelors degree and CPA. Hotel/Apartment experience will be an added advantage to be based in Mombasa Kenya.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
• Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices for all and prepare updates on all accounts.
• Maintain files on all account receivables and update records as required.
• Prepare reports of payrolls and payroll related liabilities.
• Prepare and document all taxes and its filing.
• Organize customer contracts and evaluate all agreements and invoices.
• Prepare and submit monthly management reports to the General Manager.
• Process daily audits, organize for banking of cash reporting to the General Manager with reconciliations of receipts on daily basis.
• Help the General Manager with preparation of budgets and execution of the same.
• Manage all petty cash and submit weekly reports of the same to the General Manager.
• Managing deadlines.
• Assisting the General Manager with any other duties that may be to them.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured