REPORTS TO: FINANCE OFFICER
Job Description, Duties and Responsibilities
Your job description, duties and responsibilities as the Accounts Assistant include but not limited to the following: -
a) Keep record of the staff daily attendance records;
b) Update factory registers from time to time;
c) Prepare the payroll and forward it to the Factory Accountant for approval;
d) Reconcile daily green leaf deliveries and work on the monthly payroll for the outgrowers;
e) Assist the Accountant in supervising the staff within the accounts section;
f) Keep the factory payroll and work attendance register noting to update it on daily basis and
g) Any other duty as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
Personal Attributes, Behaviour and Abilities
The employee must continuously demonstrate the following attributes, behaviours and abilities: -
• Commitment to the ideals of the Company, notably to its role in processing and marketing teas in international standards;
• Understanding of the Company’s organization structure and administration and manufacturing processes;
• Personal integrity, vibrant energy, flexibility, good judgment and creativity;
• High level of attention to detail in your job;
• Readiness to adopt an open and flexible working culture without constant supervision i.e. adherence to values of timekeeping, time management collegiality, mutual respect, etc.
• Ability and willingness to work extended hour;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and in particular the respect of other colleagues and customers;
• A good sense of humour and ability to work under minimal supervision.