· Monitoring, receiving and accounting for cash collection.
· Reconciling sales records to cash movements and ensuring all sale proceeds accounted for
· Preparing budgets forecasts
· Managing petty cash and posting the transactions
· Maintain cashbooks and prepare bank reconciliations
· Posting transactions to the Company’s books of account.
· Processing creditors payments
· Monitor debtors, process receipts, analyse ageing and report on collections.
· Monitoring stock levels and participate in stock takes
· Maintain and update the fixed assets register
· Prepare and process payroll
· Compute and remit statutory deductions
· Maintain VAT records, prepare and submit returns
· Prepare monthly profit and loss account, balance sheet and cashflow
· Compute and submit all taxes.
· Prepare annual accounts for audit
· Safe keeping of all financial records
· Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
· Assess efficiency and productivity of expenditures and propose areas of improvement
· Review accounting processes and practices and identify areas of improvement to ensure efficient, accurate and wholesome accounting and financial operations.
· Analyse performance and financial information to improve business efficiency, profitability and growth
KEY RESULT AREAS
· Accurate and timely reporting
· Accounting records accuracy and efficiency
· Keying in business insights to management
· Contribution to a positive, energetic work environment.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Certified Public Accountant CPA II
· Strong skills in MS Office
· 5 years book keeping and financial statement preparation in an audit firm or in a retail business.
· Integrity of the highest level
· Disciplined Self starter with drive to accomplish set tasks and objectives
· Excellent communication and administrative skills
· Problem solver
· Planning and organizing
· Team player
· Excellent organization and time management
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Accuracy and attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application with a cover letter stating current salary and attaching your CV.