The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the finance manager with business accounting activities. The ideal candidate MUST have at least 2 years’ experience as an Accounts Assistant.
• Responsible for the daily administration of financial functions including budgeting and cost control.
• Responsible for costing and budgeting of work in progress projects.
• Assist management in preparing project reporting and analysis.
• Create production of daily and periodic cost statements.
• Interpret the statistical and accounting information to appraise operating results in terms of cost, budgets, policies of operation, trends, and increased profit possibilities.
• Assisting with research, filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
• Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
• Learning how to work as part of the accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company.
• Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
• A degree in Finance or Accounting.
• CPA Part II.
• At least 2-year Experience working as an account assistant.
• Ability to work closely with other team members and with minimal supervision.
• Have a positive attitude and self-drive.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time leadership skills.
• Encouraging personnel management style and ability to work in and as a team.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive package based on skills and experience.
Position level: Junior Level.
Location: Homabay, Kenya.
Deadline: 9th September 2021.
We endeavour to contact all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***