An IT company is seeking passionate professionals in the below areas:
Salary: KES 20,000 (Nakuru)
As an Accounts Assistant, the candidate will carry out financial and accounting processes, in compliance with financial policies, procedures and controls systems.
• Analyse financial information and assist in preparing final statements
• Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures and statutory regulations
• Prepare the statutory deductions such as PAYE, NHIF, VAT, NITA and NSSF among others; and submit to the specific authorities
• Collect Account Receivables and resolve any issues or queries
• Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash and cheques transactions, and tally and file invoices.
• Assist in preparation of financial reports to management
• Complete end of month close procedures.
• At least CPA Part 2
• At least Grade C+ in KCSE
• One-year of experience in accounting will be a distinct advantage
• Proficiency with QuickBooks & Ms-Excel
• AGE: 25 YEARS OR BELOW.