• Planning and budgeting for the depot stocks
• Reconciliation of the stocks to ensure system and physical counts tally
• Receiving stocks
• Dispatching the stocks to the sales staff, customers and respective company depots
• Inventory movement reports
• Creating and enhancing controls as per the company policies
• Forecasting the sales demands
• Handle the returns from the market
• Monitor stock levels to highlight minimum and excess stocks.
• Responsible for housekeeping standards and continuous improvements within the depot
• Planning monthly stock takes and cycle counts
• Ensure adherence to Statutory procedures and requirements
• Carry out any other relevant duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
• Financial Management/Accounting, Procurement and supply chain management Degree or Accounting diploma or equivalent.
• At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar position
• Must have work experience within logistics function
• Experience in an FMCG company is an added advantage
• High ethical standards and professionalism
• Familiarity with computer technology and knowledge of a variety of software programs
• Related to the field. MUST be Proficient in Office suite and an inventory management software,Advanced Excel a plus.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
• Good time management, planning and organizing skills