Our client a B2B Tech Company in Financial and Mobility Sector; is seeking to hire an Accounts Manager (Payments & POS) to own and manage the strategy, objectives, performance targets and tracking mechanisms for the merchant payments – inclusive of ownership of the profit and loss (P&L) and set budgets.
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
Report to: General Manager
Location: Nairobi, with possibility of travel across continents
Commitment: Full-time, permanent
Overall Job Purpose
Our client a B2B Tech Company in Financial and Mobility Sector; is seeking to hire an Accounts Manager (Payments & POS) to own and manage the strategy, objectives, performance targets and tracking mechanisms for the merchant payments – inclusive of ownership of the profit and loss (P&L) and set budgets. Relationship Management function for all current merchants and potential merchants, to effectively manage the merchant business, to deliver a compelling value proposition and customer experience while delivering sustainable economic value to the bank (as measured by prescribed targets).
- Develops, coordinates and implements long, medium- and short-term strategies to maximize product growth and profitability across the business and drive the strategic positioning of the business in support of the relative Bank strategy
- Manage growth and retention of Merchants
- Manage internal and external relationship pertaining to merchants
- Deliver the agreed merchant sales and financial targets by researching developing and implementing strategies that increase card acceptance portfolio while increasing our understanding of Merchant payment requirements
- Management of the department and its team members
- Analyses the local market to understand key business drivers, key influences and competitor activity and leverages the s understanding of customer needs and competitor offerings and opportunities to differentiate our proposition.
- Leads the design of innovative product solutions and new market opportunities to create financial solutions that optimize economic profit to the bank within a set risk appetite, while providing value to the customer.
- The ideal candidate should hold a Post Graduate Degree, MBA or equivalent qualification in Business Commerce or related fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Financial Technologies (Fintech) company is a MUST
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in product management and product development within the financial services industry. Sound experience and knowledge in providing innovative solutions to customers. Experience in people management, leading teams and motivating people. Proven track record in the financial services industry. Broad, in-depth understanding of the causal relationship between merchant and profit generation.
- Knowledge of finance, economics and calculating economic profit / merchant operations and its related value chain / infrastructure requirements (both IT, process and facilities) supporting merchant operations / relevant regulatory rules and procedures including banking regulatory requirements / the competitive environment and industry trends
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to revolutionize payments cities around the world with the leader in micro-lending solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of lending and financial inclusion.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured