- Establish & maintain strong internal financial controls and ensure all legal compliance.
- Ensuring timely and accurate preparation of financial and management accounts.
- Analyze and develop management accounting system.
- Responsible for all financial statutory compliance, and that such laws and requirements are respected and consistently followed.
- Manage local and international(overseas) purchases accounts.
- Manage debtors and collection from debtors.
- Monitor cash flow and expenditure against budget and resources available.
- Occasionally, dealing with banks and other financial institutions.
- Oversee information technology in accounts function.
- Participate in management and organization development, development of operational manual.
- Ensure monthly stock takes, prepare stock reports and analyze stock consumption.
- CPA (K) or equivalent (Fully or Partly qualified) OR
- University Degree in Accounting / Finance
- The ideal candidate will be a person of sound academic background, impeccable ethics, enthusiastic, self starter and innovative.
- You would be ambitious and keen to develop professional skills and work in a corporate setting.
- You would enjoy taking on challenges, learn new skills and participate in management.
- You will have the opportunity to experience new skills, technology and professional standards.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with attention to details.
- Impeccable ethical standards.
- Excellent computer skills preferably Tally and MS offices.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks
- Minimum: 7 years
- Maximum 15 years