• Accounts payable and Receivable LPO & Invoice processing, reconciliation and reporting.
• Inventory Management, reconciliation and reporting
• In liaison with manufacturing team, review Job cards and Cost finished goods in the accounting software for accurate billing and revenue recognition.
• Financial accounting, book keeping and journals processing
• Preparation Income tax and VAT returns and ensuring overall tax compliance and reporting
• Treasury management including Bank & Petty Cash reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly management reports
• Payroll processing and Filing of statutory deductions, NSSF, NHIF & PAYE.
• Maintaining and updating the property, Plant and Equipment Register
• Assist the auditors during the audit and preparation of schedules for audit.
• Dealing with internal and external parties(clients, suppliers, partners and employees)
Qualifications Skills and Experience:
• A degree/diploma in Finance or Accounting,
• CPA II
• Minimum 1 year experience in accountants/admin position.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Relevant practical experience in all types of account reconciliations within a computerized environment. Knowledge in Sage 100 is an added advantage
• Can work under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision
• Ability to work closely with other team members.
• Integrity, positive attitude and self-drive