Duties and responsibilities
Okay to Ship Process:
• Corresponding with the customers regarding means of payments for orders awaiting shipment.
• Marking consignment as ready to ship.
• Charging the customer’s credit cards, and or confirming wire transfers.
• Owning the collections and customers ageing.
• Resolving reconciliation issues with account managers.
• Liaising and supporting the sales team with timely upload of sales orders, invoicing and credit memos.
• Accurately and timely payments bookings and allocation.
• Ensuring accurate bookings in terms of currency of invoicing and currency of payment.
• Initiating collections strategy and proactively maintaining the overdue invoices at a minimum.
• Reconciling balance sheet figures with the ageing figures.
Consignments and special sales agreement management
• Owning the stock released on consignment end to end process from sales order to confirming receipt by the customer.
• Liaising with consignment customers to receive actual sales reports.
• Invoicing the units sold.
• Reconciling commissions and fees applicable for special agreements.
• Reconciling consignment stock balances versus customer stock balances and following up variances.
CPA K is a Must
Bachelor of Commerce
Thorough knowledge of group accounting
Conversant with Netsuite accounting system