At our company we want to use the awesome produce in Africa to create authentic beverage products through our brand ‘Kenyan Originals’.
Based in Kenya, Kenyan Originals is a variety of African craft beverages that include alcoholic fruit ciders, tonics and ice teas.
We are looking for entrepreneurs in the making. Specifically, we need an Accounts Receivables personnel to keep our system running smoothly by managing cash influx and
collecting payment from clients. We’re searching for a skilled financial specialist to join our accounts receivable team to help process, track, and record payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
General Job Information
Job Title: Accounts Receivables
Reports to: Head of Finance
Purpose of the Job
The Accounts Receivables provides support to the company by optimizing financial transactions and systems, performing reconciliation of payments and customer accounts,
streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process identifying areas of performance improvement
1. Receivable management
● Posting and allocating daily receipts to the accounting system
● Resolving queries both internally and externally relating to outstanding invoices
● Ensure all receipts and credits are correctly allocated
● Manage write-offs, bad debt provision and setting up payment plans
● Handle individual debtors’ statements reconciliation
● Preparation of customer statements and sending them out by 5th of every month.
2. Customer onboarding process and order management
● Reviewing credit applications and ensuring all documentation are provided for
● Creating new customers in the accounting system with the correct information
● Maintaining and updating customer master with all the details.
● Ensure that the credit policy and agreements with the various clients are adhered to
● Approving orders for all clients by confirming the credit limits and payments for previous orders have been received as per the agreements
● Maintaining customer relationships, addressing disputes and queries
3. Cashflow management & Reporting:
● Maintaining cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirement
● Preparing of daily cash collections reports and ensuring we are in line with the set targets
● Preparation of Ageing reports and monitoring debts that are way overdue as required by the management
● Support other accounting and finance team and any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time by the management
Independent, Goal-oriented negotiator, Results Driven, extrovert, excellent interpersonal relationship skills, superb presentation skills
✔ Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s finance or related, CPA will be an added advantage
✔ Proficient at accounting ERP systems,
✔ Computer literacy (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
✔ Superb time management and detail
✔ Prior experience in accounts receivables preferable 2years and above
Please apply via Apply Now Button.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.