Location- KENYA (Qualified candidates will be distributed anywhere within Kenya)
Salary:-30,000-35,000 Non negotiable
Our client, in logistics and Distribution Company is looking to hire competent Accounts
Store Clerk whose responsibility is to be a Custodian of stocks at the branch level by ensuring reconciliation of stocks and finance operations on a daily basis.
1. Custodian of the stock at branch level.
2. Management of inventory received in the warehouse while ensuring zero stock losses on the warehouse store.
3. Ensure the branch has adequate stock at all times to meet market demand.
4. Ensure adherence to standard stocking policy as per the company requirements.
5. Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly stock plans for the branch. 6. Assist in accounting and maintaining an efficient and effective warehouse store operations by following the procedures for receiving, issuing and returning of stock on a daily basis. 7. Utilize SAP and RCS8 to record goods received, issued and returned, determine stock balances, retrieve data for routine operational needs.
8. Conduct daily physical stock take. 9. Prepare daily stock reconciliation and variance reports and forward them to HQ.
10. Ensure proper sign offs for goods issued and returned on a daily basis.
11. Tracking all recorded occurrences and ensuring OHS standards adherence in the warehouse store.
12. Optimally using the available resources in accordance with the business strategy and objectives to achieve profitable volume of sales.
13. Ensure the warehouse store is clean, neat and free from dust and mould.
1. Audit/verify branch day to day transactions, sales, revenue collections, banking deposits, petty cash payments, stock reconciliations,
2. Approve branches payment transactions in consultation with Finance Department
3. Ensure proper filling of financial documents and records at branch level
4. Ensure the branch teams comply with the company’s financial policies, procedures and regulations
Reports Directly to: Warehouse Manager & Branch Accountant
Reports Indirectly to: HRM,GM,SDM& Finance Manager
JOB KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
• CPA Part 1(Section 1& 2).
• Diploma or certificate in finance, accounting or any other related field.
• O level C Plain with C Minus in Mathematics and English is a MUST.
• 1 year working experience in finance department in FMCG.
• Experience in warehousing/inventory management in FMCG will be an added advantage.
• Inventory audit background will also be an added advantage.
• Valid Driving license (Automatic & manual).
• Valid Police Clearance Certificate.
• Able to analyze financial records
• Proficiency in MS excel
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Accurate and precise attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
• Team player
• Ability to multi-task
Note: - Kindly indicate salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted next week
Execafrica Recruitment Limited does not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for interviews and job placements.