At our company, we want to use the awesome produce in Africa to create authentic beverage products through our brand ‘Kenyan Originals’.
Based in Kenya, Kenyan Originals is a variety of African craft beverages that include alcoholic fruit ciders, tonics, and ice teas.
We are looking for leaders in the making. Specifically, we are looking for an Activation & Events Supervisor to keep our activations and events fresh and efficient by supervising our activations team and handling operations. We’re searching for a passionate, self motivated individual to assist our team to achieve a picture of success.
General Job Information
Job Title: Activation & Events Supervisor
Reports to: Activations Manager
Purpose of the Job
The Assistant activations manager provides support to the company by handling operations on activations, POSM tracking, data collection, gathering reports, managing
the activations team, and identifying areas of improvement.
1. Team Management and Reporting
● In-trade supervision of activations team as per activation/events picture-of-success
● Individual tracking of performance with corrective action thereof
● Preparing weekly sheets on activations and team allocation.
● Liaising with the sales department on outlets and requirements.
● Gathering information on volume and performance from outlets activated.
● Making reports on daily, weekly and monthly sell-out
● Tracking payments and remunerations.
● Feedback tracking and compilation for the production team
2. POSM Tracking
● Tracking of all activation assets and set-up kits through liaising with the dispatch and sales team.
● Maintaining and updating our POSM list.
3. Events and support
● Offering support on event planning, sharing ideas, and input
● Supervising activations team on the ground and preparing reports on the same.
● Ignite originality by innovatively sourcing ideas and offering a welcoming hand.
Independent, Self-determined, self-driven, enthusiastic team player, initiative, meticulous, result oriented and culturally fit.
✔ Minimum qualification: Have previous experience with activations or management of a activations/events team
✔ Proficient at operations and tracking
✔ Computer literacy (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
✔ Superb time management and detail
✔ Prior experience as a promoter with leadership roles.
Please apply via Apply Now Button.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.