Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides case management of residents to coordinate their services and resources.
- Learns the process of preparing and submitting all treatment and educational outlines, lectures, handouts and other relevant materials.
- Maintains records and daily clinical charting as required internally or by the client.
- Learns the methods of implementing substance abuse and life skills assessments and the way of integrating the results into resident client treatment plans.
- Participates in all training and supervision activities as provided for internally or by the client.
- Assists in preparing schedules, reports or other information required for the program and requested by the management or the client.
- Assess the resident’s aftercare needs, issues, and services.
- Learns to provide counseling to residents, family or significant others as requested by the management or correctional staff.
- Coordinates individual clinical care of assigned resident caseload.
- Observes and supervises resident interactions.
- Assists in providing individual and group therapy or counseling. meets with assigned residents as necessary.
- Maintains and updates residents’ records and documents program in charts.
- Performs Addiction Severity Index (ASI) assessments and any other required assessment instruments.
- Assists client’s staff in monitoring offender behavior and developing intervention plans regarding difficult offenders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a Social work, Sociology, Community Health, Education.
- Certification in Alcohol and Drug Counseling.
- Experience providing human service functions preferred.
- Luyha Language speaking is added advantage.
- Preferred age is 22-35 years
Application deadline is July 30th July 2020
Indicate your expected salary in the letter of the application.