Duties and responsibilities:
• Overseeing day-to-day administrative, financial, and personnel management of the School.
• Filing and maintenance of all company records
• Consulting with existing and prospective clients and addressing their needs accordingly.
• Handling of basic accounts and reporting to the chief accountant.
• Procurement of institutional supplies.
• Preparing monthly invoices and financial reports as well as other institutional reports as required by management.
• Organizing and overseeing school functions and events.
• Front office management.
• Managing the school calendar including scheduling of meetings when necessary.
• Oversee the support staff i.e. kitchen staff, cleaners, caretaker, security guards and driver duties.
• Financial and administrative skills, including mastery of relevant software such as Excel and QuickBooks
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
• Ability to multi-task and delegate appropriately.
• Clear interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively and have flexible working hours.
• A degree in business administration, social sciences, or other relevant fields,
• At least one (1) year Extensive experience managing all on-the-ground financial activities, including subcontracting, consultant, and sub-agreement procedures, including equipment procurement, budget development, accounting, and grants management.