Gross Salary: Ksh 30K – 35K
• Man the front office and ensure all visitors are assisted promptly.
• Maintaining an up-to-date filing system in the office.
• Ensuring that the company's legal licenses are up to date.
• Maintaining office diary and travel itineraries.
• Handling Visa application process for the expatriate staff
• Handling telephone calls and appointments
• Ensuring the security of office records, equipment, and documents
• Prepare statistical daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Ensure that any amchine maintence is reported on time to the management or the designated supervisor.
• Receiving, sorting, registering, and distributing incoming mails for the assigned office for action.
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies.
• Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned
• Diploma/Degree in Business Related Course.
• At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Fluent in both English and Swahili, Japanese language knowledge would be an added advantage.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work with diverse personalities.
• Ability to maintain high levels of integrity.
• Good attitude.
• Works under less supervision.
• Those living in Kisumu are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant - Mining) before 24th September 2021.