Our Client a multinational looking to grow their team in Kenya seeks to hire a presentable, highly organized and detailed oriented Receptionist.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Roles and responsibilities
• Acts as a receptionist for clients or visitors. Receives and relays incoming, outgoing and internal calls and refers messages to appropriate parties.
• Delivers basic administrative tasks such as receiving, sorting and dispatching office mails (International and local).
• In liaison with supervisor applies and renews office licences and Business permits.
• Implements planned day to day initiatives that impact the entire facility, office, business support.
• In liaison with the supervisor, co-ordinate onboarding of suppliers/vendors as per Company procurement policy while acting as the liaison between suppliers/vendors and the Company.
• Maintain up to date service contracts and SLA with suppliers/vendors.
• Countercheck supplier/vendor invoices, seek relevant approval and update supplier accounts with proof of payment.
• Manage communication between the landlord and the Company, coordinate office repairs, liaise with building management on access to infrastructure & crucial rooms i.e. utility duct and network switches for ISP, parking etc.
• Act as an oversite for Office vendors to ensure they deliver work as per stipulated SLAs and ensure office consumables and supplies are maintained.
• With the support of IT Department, liase with vendors to keep office facilities functional. I.e. AC units, meeting room connections etc.
• In liaison with supervisor, ensure all office assets are insured and in case off loss initiate recovery process with support of HR and IT.
• Endeavour to have vast knowledge of department and company policies and procedures.
• May schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in relevant field
• At least 4 years’ experience in front office / administration/ customer service.
• Exposure working in a multicultural set up is preferred.
• Excellent communicator both oral and written
• Organizational skills: you can assess different tasks and proceed according to priorities; you are able to plan ahead in order to ensure daily workflows are respected, you are able to work in close cooperation with your colleagues
• You can rapidly and accurately handle a large quantity of documents and you are keen to detail.
• You can keep a clear overview of the work to be done, even in busy times.
• Strong energy and drive to work across cultures and time zones
• You can deal with (confidential) information with the utmost discretion.
• You can perform accurate data entry.
What is in it for you?
• A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
• A dynamic, and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
• Attractive salary conditions with extra-legal benefits.
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget