REPUBLIC OF KENYA MIGORI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
26. Administration Officer II JG CPSB 11 -THREE (3) POSTS REF/MCPSB/277/2020
Terms: Permanent/ Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
i. Coordinating Government activities and dealing with various issues emanating from the public;
ii. Coordination of staff under him/her and disseminating Government policies, programmes and initiatives;
iii. Assisting in policy formulation, management of Government resources, assets and general office support services;
iv. Facilitating day to day operations of a department and communication
v. between sections and units within departments;
vi. Assisting in handling general public complaints and customer care issues and supervising staff.
vii. Perform and any other duty(s) assigned from time to time
Requirements for Appointment
i. Be a Kenyan citizen
ii. Diploma in Business Administration, Social Sciences or Management from a recognized institution
iii. Minimum 3 years working experience in Administration or Management level
iv. Excellent report writing skills, leadership and Management skills, and a team player
v. Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
vi. Must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
HOW TO APPLY
1. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
2. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
3. All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Thursday 21st January, 2021 at 5:00pm.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and
professional certificates and testimonials.
5. For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010,
applicants must obtain the following clearance:
• Tax compliance certificate from KRA
• Clearance certificate from HELB
• Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
• Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
• Women, People Living with Disabilities and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply,
• Only shortlisted and successful candidate will be contacted;
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Migori County Public Service Board is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.