The ideal candidate will provide administrative support to the CEO and all the activities undertaken by the trust. He/she will coordinate office administration and logistics, manage vehicles and the HQ and ensure that TMT projects/programs comply with established policies and procedures.
• Supervise day to day management of The Maa Trust office, ensuring quality and efficiency while reducing costs.
• Develop, review and ensure the smooth implementation of, and compliance with, administrative systems, policies and procedures.
• Coordinate all administrative and legal matters.
• Record, type up, file and share minutes from all senior management and trustee. meetings, and follow up on action points to ensure that they are achieved within the stated timelines.
• Manage staff and casual employment contracts and individual personnel files ensuring that hard and soft copy staff folders are fully updated.
• Organize vehicle logistics by liaising with program managers.
• Overseeing HQ operations and maintenance ensuring that all buildings and the whole site are clean, clear of rubbish and in top condition.
• Ensure that any infrastructure work is in line with the site plan and has received due authorisation by the site owner.
• Monitoring and overseeing water and power usage to proactively prevent shortages or challenges.
• Line manager for vehicle staff.
• Must have a bachelor's degree in Administration, Business, HR or Logistics.
• Must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
• Should have great communication and interpersonal skills.
• Should be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Have leadership skills.
Monthly Net Salary: Ksh. 70,000 - 90,000/= (Approx. 700 - 900 USD).
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Narok, Kenya.
Deadline: 24th October 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***