Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna has almost 40,000 employees who service 85 million customer relationships throughout the world.
The Cigna office in Kenya operates as a “liaison office”, providing administrative support to its parent company in Belgium, in relation with health insurance administration service.
The Belgium office is the headquarters of a dedicated unit of Cigna, which focuses on the needs of International Organisations. This unit has over 50 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing international group health insurance and employee benefits programs for international and locally recruited staff from Intergovernmental (IGO) and Nongovernmental (NGO) Organisations. These programs cover medical as well as incapacity, disability and life benefits, and offer a range of health and well-being services.
For our office in Nairobi we are looking for an Administrative Assistant.
- You are responsible for organising efficiently and processing correctly the flow of incoming and outgoing documents (paper and electronic): letters, faxes, claims, payment letters, etc. Some of your tasks include:
- Receiving and documenting claims
- Sorting, processing and vetting of claims first hand for claims payment
- File management and classification of data
- Electronic transfer of received claims to the various platforms
- Triaging the flow between members and provider claims
- Processing member and provider claims within stipulated TAT’s
- Managing the different channels through which claims are received
- Cross referencing of emails received from members and providers for further processing
- Any other tasks as allocated
- You speak and write fluent English. French language is a plus.
- You are accurate and pays attention to detail.
- You are organized
- You have excellent time management skills
- You can deal with confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- You can accurately handle large quantities of paper and electronic documents
- You are able to prioritize set tasks accordingly
- You are able to work under pressure
- You have a can do attitude
- You are a team player
Only applications received through BrighterMonday will be considered. No canvassing, phone calls or walk-ins please!