• Provide full secretarial and administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the the organization.
• Handle and coordinate active calendars
• Schedule and confirm meetings
• Ensure file organization based on office protocol
• Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
• Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties
• Maintain a proper and user friendly filing & document control system for recording and tracking of all documents.
• Create and maintain useful databases for the organization
• Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required
• Assist to check and verify staff claims and invoices
• Fast learner -willing to quickly learn
• Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Meticulous, Detailed, pro-active with a positive attitude.
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with others in a fast-paced working environment
• Able to work independently and as a team
• Highest Qualification: Diploma or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• KCSE: At least a C in English, Mathematics and any other science related subject.
• Business related training is an added advantage.
• Administrative Assistance
• Strategic Initiatives
• Customer Experience
• Flexible Approach