1. Handling office tasks,such as filling ,generating reports and presentations.
2. Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency.
3. Create and update records and data base with personnel , financial and other data
4. Ensure accurate and organised calendars
5. Manage phone calls and correspondence (emails, letters, packages etc)
6. Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
7. Work to motivate other staff members and team building.
1. Written communication
2. Verbal communication
4. Problem solving.