• Support the business in planning, directing, managing and coordinating day-to-day business activities, working closely with support and functional heads.
• Arrange travel bookings, hotel, transportation, visas and coordinates with any external parties as required for the same, including travel agents, hotels, transport services.
• Facilitate visitor’s visa letters and requirements including weekly updating of International Visitors folder on the Portal.
• Organize local and international workshops, conferences and meetings and provides support to international visitors.
• Coordinate meetings with external event organizers on logistics and conference schedules, venues, teleconference, presentation equipment etc. including provision of food/refreshment
• Prepare expenses form and ensure and arrange for payments of any expenses incurred promptly and in due time.
• Collect and distribute all incoming and outgoing correspondence and ensure all urgent correspondence or inquiries are either dealt with or forwarded to relevant people.
• File all the documents concerning visitors’ personal data and the details of their visits in order to provide the necessary information when required
• Prepare agendas, briefings, and prepare presentation materials for meetings, appointments, and events; work closely with other Leadership Team members to gather agenda items, briefing notes, and other materials, and distribute to members.
• Prepare and print materials and presentations; coordinate with external event organizers on logistics and communicate needs on behalf of the Leadership Team.
• Manage prompt and efficient order and delivery of office stationery through the identified corporate supplier.
Skills, experience and qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Administration or related field.
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience supporting similar role preferred.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and data management skills.
• Experience working with multiple platforms of communication technology. i.e. Tele-conferencing, Video-conferencing, Skype for Business etc.
• Superior organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and task simultaneously.
• Highly adaptable with the willingness to maintain flexibility in job function in an ever-changing environment; experience working in a multinational is an advantage.
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills to interface with all levels of management as well as external stakeholders.
• Ability to work under pressure to manage tight deadlines; with a can-do” attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
• Ability to build and manage key relationships with a range of internal and external partners and stakeholders. with internal and external stakeholders.
• The ability to work in a discreet manner, maintaining confidentiality.